- Traffic is separated using MPLS
- Your internet traffic never touches the public internet
- Not affected to DDoS attacks
- Data is separated and does not commingle with the internet
- VPNs are isolated and protected from other customers VPNs
- Only customers end-points can communicate with each other
VPNs have become increasingly popular in recent years, as more and more people look for ways to protect their online privacy. A VPN (virtual private network) is a type of technology that allows users to create a secure connection over the internet. VPNs are often used by businesses to allow employees to securely connect to their corporate network from remote locations. However, VPNs can also be used by individuals to encrypt their internet traffic and hide their IP address from potential attackers. There are many benefits of using a VPN, including improved security and privacy, bypassing a countries internet regulation to access an organizations resources. VPNs are an essential tool for anyone who wants to keep their online activity private.